– You can pay the active application fee on the masterclass place, in cash, during the registration time.
– If you would like to get an invoice, please write me an email.
– We can accept the applications in order of arrival.
– The masterclass recommended mainly for conservatory and university student, so they have advantage during application.
– Accommodation: Campus in Gödöllő, the information will be available soon.
– Lunch: Can be requested in the Palace, the information will be available soon.
– The Palace: by train from Keleti station about 30 minutes, by train from Örs Vezér square about 40 minutes, by bus from Stadionok about 40 minutes, by car from Budapest about 30 minutes
– The Palace is open every day 10.00-18.00, so You can visit the masterclasses only at this time.
– You can find more information from other masterclass and the Festival program and concerts here: https://marquisemusic.wixsite.com/website-53
– The recorder masterclass language: English, German, French, the common lessons and lecture will be in English.
– The passive student hasn’t do the registration.
– We reserve to right to change the program!
More information: Andrea Molnár – email@example.com +36708828783